About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help establish processes and strategy for multiple marketing disciplines (email, social media, etc.). This role will be central to supporting both our B2B Drip Studios business as well as our Pirates of the Metaverse brand. You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing, creative, community, and product teams on bringing data-backed decision-making to our main brands.
• Own, design, develop and all-in-all revolutionize our Drip Studios digital marketing process, with a goal of creating a unique, powerful and consistent brand voice that helps us achieve our company goals.
• Working in tandem with our Creative team, develop best-in-class content for all of our social media channels such as Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Youtube and ensure that all content is consistent and synchronized as needed on all platforms.
• Manage and lead a team of Community Managers, Copywriters, graphic designers.
• Organize "Plunder Fest" and any other in real life events and ensure we provide an exceptional experience to our community members.
Manage giveaways, contests, Plunder Tournaments and any other weekly events that keep the community engaged.
• Organize company sponsored Twitter spaces, Youtube streams, podcasts and ensure we are delivering an educational and fun experience for all.
Manage marketing budget and P&L.
• Work with our Sales department to pitch marketing services to our B2B clients and assist with sales content creation.
• Own Web3 influencer strategy and partnerships.
Our ideal candidate:
Speaks English and Spanish (Not required but ideal)
Has 2-5 years experience managing/overseeing marketing operations and 5+ years total marketing experience.
You thrive under pressure, love working as part of a fast-moving team, can deal with feedback and needs from multiple perspectives and enjoy working with passionate people.
You excel at producing high-quality work on quick deadlines, while also being able to step back and develop (and communicate) a larger vision.
You have a knack for numbers -- you’re able to read data to determine patterns and gain insights, and then explain them at a high level to guide future decision-making.
You’ve got an understanding of Web 3 and the nuances involved with this industry or are willing to dive in and quickly learn the industry.
Passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment.
About the Company
Drip Studios is a Web3 publishing company, focused on building brands and launching them into the Metaverse. After the success of our proprietary collection, Pirates Of The Metaverse, we launched our consultancy services where we partner with brands who want to venture into Web3.